Beyond

" 'The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, flutering back to earth.' " -The Awakening

8.07.2011

What I Write in the Mornings

this is something that came to me at 7:03am while watching Coco Before Chanel and thinking about Nirrimi's writing style. i jotted it down in my cell phone- the nearest thing to write in, enjoy:

I get all the jewels in the world,
every shade of red across my lips
and any silk I desire.

All for a fair sex-trade.

He buys me these things. I adore them.
I feel nothing when he mounts me,
and I'm glad to be as numb as a corpse.

I dwell in acting, so moaning at the right moments
to boast his ego comes naturally.

It's the flushing I can't fake.
Why would my bruised hymen make my blood flow any faster?

No comments:

Post a Comment