Beyond

" 'The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, flutering back to earth.' " -The Awakening

8.05.2011

Oh My Gosh, I Love Teachers

so you see...
i was having a pretty crappy summer.
an even crappier day...

and a middle school orchestra teacher was able to change that:
she remembered our talks about LUSH, and she bought me some!
she didn't have to do that!
...but she did.
wow.

there's so many teachers that trust me and think the world of me.
i have to remember that when i have days 
where i wonder about my existence.

i've had a junior english teacher 
that wrote my recommendation letter with so many compliments,
it literally made me cry.

shoot, i have a middle school social studies teacher
that still texts me and wants to catch up over lunch
with me and a friend.

i can't ever forget how much potential 
all of these past teachers see in me.

it's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment