Beyond

" 'The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, flutering back to earth.' " -The Awakening

8.10.2011

Natural Hair: Research

so, i've joined a black hair forum.
so i can figure out what to do with my hair.

so far, i've found a blog worth looking at:

also, they helped me find a lot of videos for my hair type.
i think i'm a 3a-3c type.

umm, learned about ACV rinses,
i've had them done in the past, but not with diluting!

also learned that sulfates probably aren't good,
sealing my ends...

i'm taking notes! you should join a forum, too!
if you're feeling lost like me.

2 comments:

  1. WELCOME FELLOW NAPPTURAL! I haven't been on your blog in ages, but I've missed it... =) I've got some other great sites for you to check out...

    www.hairlista.com
    http://blackgirllonghair.com

    Hope these help! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Sorry I haven't written in it much! I'll go on youtube and give you my more active blog in your inbox! And thank you! Haha I've been natural all my life (with the exception of 6th grade), but it's almost ALWAYS slapped back in a bun with tons of gel. I've SLOWLY been able to find other things to do with it. I've been drawn to yarn braids and I might try my first sew-in, too! Thanks for the links, too! =D

    ReplyDelete