Beyond

" 'The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, flutering back to earth.' " -The Awakening

2.02.2011

What the Fuck Am I Doing?

i've gained 5 more followers in a few hours...
wow!
i posted like, 3 more things last night,
and this morning i gain five more.

okay then, haha.
i think i'm going to need this personal blog.
i better make it soon...
...as soon as i finish up some homework and eat.

on a darker note,
mom doesn't want me to stretch my ears
(i could easily continue if i had all metal sizes, but i don't)
my next size are white acrylic.
ugh.
so i had to tell her eventually.
she doesn't understand that's it's the only thing
i look forward to,
and i like the natural feel to it.
the jewelry, everything.

but yes, i've got to get this back to my art blog.
and make another blog filled mainly with my ramblings.
mmkay?
mmkay.

No comments:

Post a Comment