Beyond

" 'The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, flutering back to earth.' " -The Awakening

1.04.2011

Taking Over: Hair Update

just a quick update.
i'm sitting here now with a showercap over my head.
letting a conditioner sink in.

i tried timing how long it would take me
to wet and put conditioner
and two-strand twist my hair
and it took about an hour
oh! including mixing together the homemade leave-in.

that's not too bad during my deadest day of school.
i want to see if i can keep this up!
so far, so good!
there's a woman on youtube
(kimmaytube)
who is VERY educated on going natural.
we'll see how it all turns out
after i'm done with my first co wash.

also, there's another girl who's caught my eye.
she talks about her stretching experience thus far
i find her totally adorable!
she doesn't show up in a youtube search
but kimmaytube does!
both of them inspired me to up my video footage,
hahaha! wish me luck on everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment