Beyond

" 'The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, flutering back to earth.' " -The Awakening

1.20.2011

Size Up!

i never really found time before
to do a salt soak on any other piercing
but my navel.

but i tried it on my lobes just now
and i SWEAR my stubborn lobe
didn't look as fat/swollen.

i don't know if it's just a figment of my imagination
but it looks better,
more matched with my good left lobe.

natural medicines are amazing.
God has put some amazing things on this earth,
for us to use.

oh! and i've saved 44 pairs of:
plug, eyelets, and earskins
i'd like to buy one day from
bodyartform.
i THINK i might make my goal size a 0g.
we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment