Beyond

" 'The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, flutering back to earth.' " -The Awakening

11.19.2010

Blue Man Group

went and saw Blue Man Group about a week back
it was AH. MAZE. ZING.

i stalked them and found out when the next time they were coming to my state would be.
yes, i did.

it was asthetically pleasing, musical, comedic, artful, abstract, beautiful..

it left me feeling numb in the best way possible
the aura resonated from my bones it was so euphoric!

he talked! caught me off guard- i had SO many questions!

he kissed my booklet!

such talent....he's black!

asked them to hook me up with some paint

the finale, un-be-fucking-lievable...


they had a good five minute list of words for the word, "butt"

knowing that their hands were on my back
those hands,
such hands
that created such a masterpiece
that have so much talent,
blows me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment