Beyond

" 'The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, flutering back to earth.' " -The Awakening

10.29.2010

Hello, Again

college life brings a lot of thoughts
welcome to blogger number three of mine!
this one is meant for me to freely express what i believe is beautiful,
no holding back.

college life is hectic, but i'll eventually get a hold on things
and publish when i can.
it'll definitely be a stress reliever.
so for my first post, i will post my favorite quote:

 "'The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.'" 
-The Awakening

next up, a photo of me and about 15 facts about me?
then it'll get personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment